Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's day! The day has finally come!! What are your plans for this evening? I am just going to go out with some of my good friends! I love any excuse to dress up! This dress is perfect for Valentine's day! When I saw Hope's had this on their website I knew I had to get it! I also have it in black. If you can't tell I'm a hopeaholic! Anyways, I knew this would make for a perfect Valentine's day dress!! I love the detail, the back and the hem line is gorgeous! Be sure to check out the pictures below to see the whole outfit and where I got each item!
















Dress: Hope's
Belt: Target
Shoes: A'gaci
Earrings: Lulu's (Similar here and here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Grandmothers

Did you see this weeks Valentine's day outfit posts? Check them out!

1/2/3/4/5





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment