Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Polka dot inspired Valentines look

I love the color white! I think it is so classic and beautiful but if you know me or follow this blog (please do) I am into neutrals. My closet is organized by color and neutrals take up most of it. I love this top however it is sort of one of a kind. It was a dress that I turned into a top.
When I saw this dress (remember the top was a dress) I thought it reminded of Blake Lively's Glamour Magazine photo shoot. 

 
This is the top that I saw Blake Lively in for Glamour and I looked up the top and it was Stella McCartney. However, I can not afford a Stella McCartney top. 

Then Hope's (Shophope.com) posted this beautiful dress I just knew i had to buy it. 



It's a gorgeous dress! However, when I got this dress it just did not fit my hips the way I wanted to! But, I still had the Blake Lively picture in my head and knew I could not send this top back. I talked with my mom and we went to a tailor and asked if he could make it into a top. He said that he could do it and recommended a length! It only cost another $20 and I got the top I wanted!! Check it out below!













Top: Hope's (Was a dress that I got made into a top) (Similar here and in black)
Shorts: Hope's (Similar)
Shoes: Zappos, Calvin Klein (Similar here and here)
Bag: Grandmothers
Earrings: Lulu's (Similar)
Rings: Forever21 (Similar and here)
Watch: Michael Kors






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment