Monday, February 10, 2014

Casual Valentine look

Valentine's day is coming up and this week I am posting an outfit everyday for Valentine's day. This is my school outfit. Valentine's day falls on a Friday this year so I bet most of you have to go to school or work. I know I still have class. I wanted something that was cute and feminine for Valentine's day but it also had to be comfortable so I could walk around campus. I got this top from shophopes.com a while ago and have loved it ever since. It is so comfy. I got the shoes from Target last year but I got them online because sometimes Target offers shoes online that they do not offer in their store and these were one of them! I love it and love getting dressed up! Make sure you come back everyday this week to see new Valentine's day outfits!












Sweater: Hope's ( Similar here and here)
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Shoes: Target ( Similar Vince Camuto on sale for $39)
Necklace: Windsor (Similar here and here)
Bag: Coach Factory 





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment