Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Rockin Valentine's Day


I have been loving this leather jacket lately. Anyways, so this is the third option for Valentine's outfits this week! Red and lace are perfect for Valentine's day! So cute and feminine! The perfect dress for that special day! I love this lace dress from Alloyapparel.com I got it a while ago. ( I found it on their website but I believe they do not have any more available. The dress is on clearance but once you click on it the picture it says oops not available.) The one I posted next to it that is similar is so cute! I need to get it! Hope you enjoy the post! Scroll down to see what I'm wearing and similar items! 

















Leather Jacket: TJ Maxx (Similar)
Dress: AlloyApparel (Similar love this by the way)
Tights:Target
Shoes: Target 
Necklace: Loli and the bean
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Michael Kors, TJ Maxx 
Sunglasses: Target (Similar)



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment