Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday stripes

Its finally summer time and its definitely hot in Florida. Like uncomfortably hot but we deal with it! I love a cute short outfit! You need it when you are in Florida! These shorts are from Forever21 I got them recently so I'm sure if you went in store you could find them! But they are great! A great outfit to go out in! I can't wait for Monday's blog post! Remember that tulle skirt I posted on Instagram! Well, I finally got the time to shoot that look and it will be on the blog Monday so stay tuned! If you haven't seen it be sure to check out my Instagram! Hope you are having a wonderful mother's day weekend! 














Top: Tobi 
Shorts: Forever21
Heels: Bakers Shoes
Clutch: Payless (Similar)
Necklace: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment