Friday, May 9, 2014

Crop top day 3 and fifteen minute Friday

I am kind of obsessed with this outfit! You have no idea! Its so simple but I just love it! Its a quick outfit to put together! Just throw on your crop top with a pencil skirt add a pop of color in heels and bam you got a cute and quick outfit. I love these shoes! They are from Target a couple years ago. Like I've stated before I have super small feet. When I measure them they are a 4.5 so in shoes the highest shoe size I can wear is about a 5.5 and sometimes a 6 depending on the shoe. So that is why many of my shoes are old! I hope you enjoy this outfit! Scroll down to see more and also see a tip on how I get ready within 15 minutes on a Friday! Happy Friday!



Fifteen minute Friday Tip:
One way that helps me get ready quickly and still look cute is I do my hair the night before. I curl it or straighten it the night before. Usually I do not even have to redo it in the morning but if I do I just have to touch it up. It saves a good twenty minutes or so that it would take to do my hair. 
















Top: Forever21 (Similar)
Skirt: Windsor
Shoes: Target
Bag: Kate Spade
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean
Earrings: Charming Charlies

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment