Thursday, May 8, 2014

Crop top day 2

Today is the second day of crop tops post! Crop tops are definitely still trending!! Crop tops were a popular choice for the Met Gala. Stars like Rihanna and Emma Stone choose the crop top look. This crop top is from Forever21. They have really great crop tops and they are so affordable. Since its more of trend or fad right now I would not invest big bucks into crop tops unless you had plenty of disposable income. I love a good deal and $6 for a crop top is a great deal! Anyways, I know Forever21 does not have the best reputation for quality because many things break easy or unravel in the washer. However, this skirt I have had for about five years and its in great condition! I think it may be because of the material and I also do not wear it every day! I love it! This is a great little outfit to wear during the day! Cute and stylish!! Hope you are having a great Thursday! Keep looking ahead tomorrow is Friday! Its almost the weekend!


















Crop Top: Forever21 (Similar)
Vest: Forever21 
Skirt: Forever21 (Similar)
Shoes:Target
Clutch: Payless (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean 

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment