Monday, May 12, 2014

A princess in tulle

Sometimes a girl just needs a princess moment! I loved this skirt when I saw it in an Anthropologie catalog a couple years back! Its so elegant and gorgeous! I loved it! Then I found this top at Charlotte Russe and I knew exactly what would go with it! I put this together and it was magic! I love this outfit! Every girl should have an outfit that makes her feel like a princess!! I normally post where I got the outfit from under all the pictures however today I am going to post it here because I posted about 30 pictures! I loved the outfit so much I had to post them all! Be sure to check them out!! Let me know what you think!! Happy Monday! Hope you're having a great start to your week!


Top: Charlotte Russe/ Skirt: Anthropologie (Similar)/ Heels: Coach/ Watch: Michael Kors/ Bracelet: Loli and the Bean/ Earrings: Payless (Similar)/ Clutch: Payless (Similar)









































Thanks for looking at all the photos!!
XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment