Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Zara basic and a Kate Spade bag

I love Zara. At first I used to be like what is Zara? My sister used to live in Orlando, Florida and they have a Zara there. I went in and fell in love. It is more expensive than your average fast fashion retailers such as Forever21 but its better quality. I like the look of Zara clothes they stay in fashion but definitely have a more sophisticated and classic feel to them. Don't get me wrong you can find something chic and also something edgy but it is definitely a different mind set when in a Zara versus a Forever21. Anyways, I went home and got on their website and this top was on sale and I believe free shipping was involved so I just knew I had to purchase it. I am all about sales. I did and I love it. I did a weekend out with friends to celebrate my birthday but on my actual birthday which was during the school week I just went to dinner with a friend and this is the exact outfit I wore. I just had my hair in a bun because like always in April it was pouting down rain. 










Top: Zara
Shoes: Baker's Shoes (Old)
Bag: Kate Spade
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean

Actual birthday celebration.



XOXO,




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment