Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Neon Dress

I want to say that last year, Hope's posted this dress on their website and I almost bought it but I was trying to be better and budget so I decided not too. Then I decided later that night that I wanted the dress and it was sold out. When they restocked it a couple weeks later I knew I just had to buy it because I would not get another opportunity. I love it but it took a while for me to even be able to wear it because it is backless. I did not have a backless bra yet. This year, before my birthday, I decided I was going to get a backless bra so I could finally wear all my tops that are backless. I love this dress its so gorgeous!! Great purchase! It was a great dress choice for my 22nd birthday! At the end of this post I'll add some pictures from that night! Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! 










Dress: Hope's (old) 
Shoes: Target
Bag: Payless (Similar)
Earrings: Charming Charlies
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean

Pictures from my 22nd birthday below!



XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment