Monday, April 21, 2014

Career wear

I am a junior at Florida State University. I have to add that we are national champs this year! Go Noles!! My point is I'm getting to that point in my life where I have to start interviewing for internships and getting ready to enter the career world. Now I have to start thinking of professional clothes that I need to get to enter the career world. I got this top at Loft last fall when I had to attend a dinner with some people in the industry I was going into. I wore this to a career fair. I love the necklace! I am also obsessed with this top. I will say finding career clothes at my size is very difficult. I am petite and in the women's sizes most of it does not fit me. Pants are probably the hardest item for me to find. I got these pants at Ann Taylor and I will say they have a decent selection of petites. However, they are not the cheapest if that is what you are looking for. You can usually find a good sale there. I was there earlier this week and they had 40% off every thing in store. I probably would not wear this on a first interview just because the top is see through and  I want to make sure I still look professional. I would wear a fashion forward top and a more cropped pant. I am in the process of getting some cropped pants so I would wear those to a first interview. I am also going into the fashion industry so I am able to have more freedom I would say with my look than if you were going into the business field. I could be wrong because I am not in that field. Anyways, hope you enjoy the look and let me know if you have any questions! Have a great Monday! 







Top: Loft
Pants: Ann Taylor
Heels: DSW
Bag: TJ Maxx, Michael Kors
Necklace: Forever21 (old)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loli and the bean

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment