Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pastel blues

I love pastels! That is mainly what my wardrobe is comprised of. We are in spring and Easter has just passed so its time for pastels! I love this lace top from Forever21. I could not find it on their site to link for you guys but I bet you could find it in store. I went to the mall this past weekend and I saw this exact top in a beige color in the store. Now this skirt is old its from Hopes but it was see through when I bought it and I did not have a slip so I finally got a slip and now I can wear this skirt! I love it! Now I got to get back to studying for finals next week! Summer is almost here! Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday!














Top: Forever21 (Similar)
Skirt: Hope's (Similar)
Shoes: Target
Bag: H&M (Similar)
Sunglasses: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean
Earrings: Lulu's (Similar)

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment