Friday, April 25, 2014

Fifteen minute Fridays

TGIF! Woo I am so happy it is Friday!! So I am starting a new post on Fridays where I will show you looks that should take fifteen minutes or less to get ready. This is the first edition! Lets face it we all have had those mornings where the alarm did not go off or we just did not feel like getting all dolled up however, we still want to look presentable. This is an outfit I wear on a regular basis to class. My major is filled with those bright and early classes, I have 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. Some days I just can't get out of bed quick enough to get cute. Some days I just wear sweats no make up. Its a very different me but sometimes I get out of bed at like 8:25 a.m. and have to leave by 8:30 a.m. But on days like today where I want a cute looking outfit that is quick but also not trying too hard I go for this go to look. I love denim and the black denim with the chambray top and shoes works out perfect. I just throw on my t-shirt add the chambray top (normally its a little cold in the morning) add the jeans, shoes and I am out the door. This probably takes me ten minutes or less to get ready with. Then I just put my hair in a side braid and I'm off for the day. Quick and simple I also add a little makeup, foundation, blush, and mascara and that's it. An outfit that is quick and easy! Now I am off to start my weekend! Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well! 













Denim top: Forever21 (Similar here and here)
Top: Target
Jeans: American Eagle (Similar here and here)
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses:H&M
Necklace: Forever21
Earrings: Target
Bag: Kate Spade

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment