Sunday, January 5, 2014

A stud, stripes, and leggings




















Sweater: The Rage
Earrings: Target

I love a lazy outfit. Sometimes you have things to do and you just want to be comfortable and cute. I love anything with leggings whoever made them popular, thank you!! I got this sweater on shoptherage.com. Its no longer on their site but I just loved it the second they posted it to Facebook. Its super comfy and cute. I can wear it so many ways. I love any hint of sparkle and this scarf did the job but, it was a gift a couple years ago and I have no idea where it is from. I love love love these earrings! They are huge studs but I love that I can still have something cute and noticeable when my hair is up or I'm being lazy! 

Hope your breaks have been great! I'm headed back to school!! Be sure to like my Facebook page here!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! I'll be watching the college national championship!! GO NOLES!!





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment