Saturday, January 4, 2014

Metallic Glam
















If you want to switch this outfit up for night all you have to do is change your bag up. Here is how I would change it for night time.






Coat: Target (Same in red)
Top: Target
Skirt: Windsor
Heels: DSW
Purse: Michael Kors got it from TJ Maxx
Clutch: Grandmothers
Necklace: BaubleBar (Similar)
Earrings: Target

One of my favorite trends this year is metallic and when I saw this skirt I fell in love. Its so comfortable and cute. I love it!!
Then I got an email from Baublebar about buried bauble. If you do not know what Baublebar is then you should really check them out! They have really cute jewelry! If you sign up for emails they will send you an email with the buried bauble clue then click the link and it will send you to their site where an item is marked down. I got this necklace on sale for $10!! I am obessed with baublebar! Be sure to check them out here!! Hope your new year is off to a great start!!

Also, I am on Facebook!! Like the page to see when new posts go up and sneak peaks!

XOXO







Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment