Monday, January 6, 2014

A Polka Dot Statement















Top: Nasty Gal (similar)
Shoes: Payless (Similar)
Sunglasses: Target (Similar)
Necklace: Payless (Similar)
Earrings: Walmart
Watch:  Michael Kors
Bag: Michael Kors from TJ Maxx

One of my favorite things to wear is a statement necklace. I can't get enough! I got a couple for Christmas and to say I'm obsessed would be an understatement! They really change your outfit and give it that pop it needs! This necklace is from Payless. I just recently bought it so try the stores! Also, it was on sale so check out stores for it but if you don't want to go to stores the similar necklace I posted by Windsor is adorable and I love it! It is a must have!! Hope you are having fun dressing up your outfits!!

Today is the day national championship day!!
GO NOLES!!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment