Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sunny in December











Top: Forever21 (Similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (Similar Here and Here)
Shoes: TJMaxx (Similar HereHere, and Here)
Bag: Lulu's
Necklace: Alloyapparel.com (Similar)
Earrings: Kohls
Watch: Michael Kors

I do not know about you but I have been getting my last minute Christmas shopping in. I had a couple of gifts to run out and get to finish all the people on my list! I love a cute outfit to wear out but I also wanna be able to shop and be comfortable. It was 79 degrees in Florida when I went shopping! It was so hot!! That is Florida weather for you! I have had this top for a few years and it has lasted so long. I absolutely love these shoes! So fun and cute and of course who can resist a TJMaxx deal? Hopefully you have finished your shopping and you are relaxing with family, loved ones, and friends!! 

Merry Christmas to you and your families!! Enjoy the day!! 




Pin It Now!

2 comments: