Sunday, December 22, 2013

Maxi + Chevron











Top: Alloy (old) Similar Here and Here
Dress/ Skirt: Ross (Similar Here)
Wedge Boots: Target On clearance!
Sunglasses: Target (Similar Here and Here)
Necklace: Forever21 ( Similar Here, Here, and Here)
Rings: Forever21 (Similar Here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Forever21
Bag: Lulu's (Old) Similar Here and Here

One of my favorite pieces to have in my closet is a maxi dress or skirt. They are easy and quick but they are also really comfortable. This maxi is really a strapless dress. Since the weather is cooling off I wanted to find a way to wear the dress as a skirt. I found this crop sweater I've had for a few years. You can easily take your summer dresses and transition them to winter. Enjoy your holidays!!









Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment