Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Style



Merry Christmas from me and my family to you and yours! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!














Dress: Alloyapparel.com (Similar Pattern)
Tights: Target (Similar)
Shoes: Payless (old similar here)
T-Shirt: Target
Necklace: Forever21
Earrings: Forever21
Ring: Forever21
Bangles: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Payless (Similar)
Wallet: Kate Spade (gift)


One of the most popular trends this year is metallics. I have seen this pattern in many high end pieces of clothing. I love it! Its always a dressy piece and easy to throw on. I love any moment to dress up! Its always an easy dressy attire and not too hard to put together. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family, friends, and loved ones!

Merry Christmas!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment