Thursday, December 26, 2013

An Express Deal


I have a different type of post for you guys today! On Christmas my sister received a dress from Express. This year my mom left the tags on some of our items. My sister saw that the dress she received was $80. 





This is the dress that was $80. Normally if my mom buys something she tries to get a percentage off or some sort of sale. When we were going to return clothes that did not fit my sister, Lauren saw that the dress from Express my mom paid full price for. She decided she could not keep it because she could get plenty more for the price of the one dress. Today we went to the mall and Express was having 50% off everything in the store. My sister exchanged the dress for the same dress, a belt, a shirt, and a cardigan. Here is what she made out with from the sale.



She left Express only paying $20 for all of these items!! I say she did great at Express. 


This top cost $49.90


The dress cost $79.90


The Jacket cost $39.90


The belt cost $29.90

The total of all these items is $199.60 and with the 50% off the items cost $99.80. With the exchange she left the store only paying $20 and still got the original dress. She is definitely a bargain shopper!! This was a great day and great deals! Where are your favorite places to bargain shop?

If you like the items that she bought I will link them below!! Also, the 50% off sale is still going on! Check it out!!


The top is not available on the website! But checkout Express! I also got a couple goodies that I will be wearing soon! Keep checking back. 










Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment