Monday, December 7, 2015

Holiday blues



Happy Monday everyone! Hope you are having a great morning so far! I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. It definitely doesn't feel like it. In Florida we are still in the 70's so its still warm and not Christmas like.

Anyways, Christmas is upon us and its time to get your holiday looks together. Whether its for New Years or Christmas this look is perfect for either holiday! Sometimes you only dress up a little bit for the holidays and this is that dressy comfortable look. I love having my jeans on so that I am comfortable but the top, hair, and makeup brings the look together and dresses it up! I got this top from Lulus! Last year I was going to buy this top and then I decided to wait and when I went back to buy it it was no longer there. So, this year when I saw it! I had to buy it! Take a look at the pictures and leave me comments below.

P.S. I have a makeup tutorial coming soon of this look!

Have a wonderful week!

XOXO,
Katelyn















Top: Lulu's / Jeans: Ameican Eagle (Similar) / Shoes: Coach (old) /Bag: Coach
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Need that top in my life now, so obsessed! You look adorable in it! 💕
    - Sav

    ReplyDelete