Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Brown &Black


Hello all! I hope you are having a great Wednesday so far! 

Lately, I have really been into mixing browns and blacks. Which. really makes me laugh because I can remember being a teen and saying I'd never pair brown and black together! However, I realize that they compliment each other really well. I got these Steve Madden heels (Links below) a few weeks ago and I love them! I want them in every color! These Topshop jeans have been my favorite ever since I got them! I wear them all the time! The other week I was at Target and picked up a few great basic tees! This one is on sale for $8 again I have linked everything below for you! I love how this outfit looks! Its put together and casual at the same time. Well, I hope you enjoyed this post! Stay tuned I have lots more coming your way!

XOXO,

Katelyn 










Top:Target / Jeans: Nordstrom / Shoes: Steve Madden 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love this look! And ur make-up is really nice! Where did you get that lip color from?

    ReplyDelete