Monday, November 30, 2015

Perfect top for leggings


Happy Monday everyone! Ugh I know this Monday is hard to go back to work because we just celebrated thanksgiving and the holidays! I had a great time with my family and have so much to be thankful for! I hope you had a great holiday! 

Now onto Fashion..

Florida still has not gotten cold. We had one chilly day so far and other than that I could basically wear t-shirts and shorts if I wanted. I love the cold weather but only because it brings fashion out and makes it so much fun! I am obsessed with long tops and leggings this winter. I got this top at Target and I LOVE it! Its gorgeous! It comes in several colors too! Scroll to the bottom of this post to see where I linked everything. 

I know I haven't been posting a lot lately. I have told you all before that working full time and in retail its hard for me to keep up with pictures. When I need them done or have the time to work on the blog its either raining,dark out, or my schedule doesn't line up with my photographers. So I am working really hard to re-work and focus on this blog this next year! I plan to revamp the site too! So, for now its a work in progress! Thanks for reading and staying with me!

XOXO,

Katelyn






Top: Target / Leggings: Alloy (Similar) / Necklace: Baublebar / Boots: Forever21

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment