Monday, December 14, 2015

Leather & Florals


Happy Monday all! I hope you are having a great day! I can't believe Christmas is so close! Are you done Christmas shopping? I know I'm not! I have to get on it! 

It hasn't exactly been cold here in Florida. I want it to be cold so I can bring the boots out and the coats. So far nothing... So, I am still in my fun little casual dresses. It does get a little chilly at night so all I have to do is throw on this jacket and I am set! This dress isn't on the site anymore but any casual dress you have will work! Well, I'm off to finish Christmas shopping! I hope you have a wonderful Monday! Talk to you soon! 

XOXO,

Katelyn





Dress: Hope's (Any casual dress will do) / Leather Jacket: Nordstrom / Shoes: Steve Madden / Necklace: Forever21 / Bag: Nordstrom (Similar)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment