Friday, October 24, 2014

Baby blues



I got this skirt the other week at H&M! The color is what caught my eye and then I tried it on I knew I had to have it! The color is gorgeous! I could not find it online for you to link it below but if I find something similar I will be sure to update and link it. If you have ever read my blog than you know I have small feet (size 4.5) so, finding shoes is really difficult for me! Especially because Target has taken size 5.5 shoes out of their store. I am so upset about that! You see my foot measures a size 4.5 but I can wear up to a 5.5 depending on the style and now that Target took 5.5 out I can no longer wear there shoes so I'm stuck searching for cheaper alternatives! I was actually at Ross looking for a picture frame and saw these shoes! I figured it couldn't hurt to try them on! I did and then I had to buy them because they fit beautifully! They are perfect! The shoes match everything and I can wear them out or to job interview! One of the best purchases I have made if I do say so myself! Well, I hope your Friday is going well and that you enjoy your weekend! I'll be back on Monday with a new post! 
















Top: Hope's (I took a dress and made it top see blog post here)
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Ross
Purse: Coach 

XOXO



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment