Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stripes & monograms



Happy Thursday all!! Are you excited it is almost the weekend? I know I am excited! I am ready for it! You have any weekend plans? I am just ready to relax for a little. I'm in my last week of school for the summer semester so I'm finishing projects and all the fun stuff that comes with the end of the semester. Think I would learn not to procrastinate anymore but nope I still always do! So, working on my project along with the other work that is due tomorrow! Anyways, I love this outfit. I got this stripe top from my sister for my birthday and once I ordered my monogram necklace I knew what it would go with. I'm kind of obsessed with layering my monogram necklace so you will see it a lot this week! I've had these shoes for a couple years now. I'd say two years! I say you should always check out Target.com for shoes too because they have lots of shoes that are not sold in stores online and these would be an example of a pair. They are great and I get so many compliments when I wear them! Well, I'm off to finish school work on this rainy day in Florida. Hope you are having a great day!!














Shoes: Target (old)
Monogram Necklace: Love Always
Necklace: Francesca's (Old)
Watch: Michael Kors
Braacelet: Loli and the Bean (local boutique)
Clutch: Payless 

Simply, 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment