Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Casual basics

I love a good basic outfit. Sometimes you have to have that go to outfit that you can just put on and go. I love denim tops and these heels I am obsessed with. COACH was having a sale so of course I stocked up! Got these beautiful shoes (which I linked below) on sale. I also am obsessed with my monogram necklace. I have been wearing it ever since I got it! I need to get more! Definitely adding to my wish list. Well I'm off to finish some homework (eww)! One more week of summer classes! Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday! 
























Jean top: Forever21 (Similar)
T-Shirt: Target
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Coach
Bag: Kate Spade
Monogram Necklace: Love Always
Long Necklace: Forever21 (Similar)
Bangles: Forever21 (Similar here and here)
Watch: Michael Kors 

Simply, 



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment