Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A print skirt and glitter shoe

Do you ever go to Target planning to get one thing and wind up getting something else? Yep that happened to me. The skirt is from Target and I was not planning on getting it but it was too cute to pass up! Now these shoes are also from Target but they are from online. I have been looking at them for months and they were never on sale and when I was looking for another pair of shoes to attach for another blog post they were on sale so I bought them! Target has the best deals online! Anyways, I obsessed with anything that has glitter on it! Be sure to scroll down and see where you can get everything. 























Top: Target
Jacket: Forever21
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Target
Monogram Necklace: Love Always
Leaf Necklace: Forever21 (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean
Handbag: eBay

Simply,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment