Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Springing in platforms

I know the high-low trend is kind of over but I still love this skirt I got last year from American Eagle. I love the colors and its perfect for spring. I have had these shoes for a while and knew they would go perfect with this skirt! I love mixing prints and having fun with it. Fashion is fun! I'm excited it is officially spring and warmer weather is upon us. Skirts, dresses, shorts, and swim wear is ready to be worn. Beach days are in my future! Now to just get through these last three weeks of class! Its hump day though! Here is to the weekend being in sight! Hope you are having a great Wednesday! 






















Top: Francesca's (Similar)
Skirt: American Eagle (Similar)
Shoes: Target (Similar)
Earrings: Charming Charlies
Bangles: Forever21 (Similar)
Bag: H&M 
Sunglasses: H&M

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment