Monday, March 31, 2014

Girls Night

I love a cute outfit to go out in. This top is perfect. I'd say I bought this top on Windsor Store probably last fall. I loved it on the website. I'll be honest when I got it to my house I still loved it but the way the model was wearing it she had nothing underneath the top. I quickly realized I was not able to just wear a bra under this top but I felt a tank top would be weird. I then remembered these tube tops I bought from Walmart and decided to give them a try and they went perfect. So, I was happy to wear this top out!! I love the color ivory and the beautiful neck details. I also got several complements that night! It was a great night just dancing and having fun with my best friends. You need that in life. Always surround yourself with great people. You will become like the people you surround yourself with! Hope you have great people around you and are having a wonderful Monday!!


My beautiful best friends and I having a good time together!!








Top: Windsor
Leggings: Alloy Apparel
Clutch: Payless (Similar)
Earrings: Payless (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Booties: Payless  (Similar)

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment