Thursday, March 6, 2014

Night out when its cold


I love love love this dress!! It was my friends birthday and we were going out to celebrate. It of course has been warm in the day and cold at night so I had to wear something that would still be cute and was not jeans but would keep me warm. This was perfect. Back home in Jacksonville they just opened an Agaci and I checked it out and I loved it! Of course you guys know I love neutrals and I put this dress on and I just had to get it. However, I was saving money because I was about to transfer schools and so I decided I didn't need it. Which is such a hard decision for me because I am a shopaholic. I mean HELLO I am a retail major how can I not be?! Anyways, my younger sister was with me and knew I had wanted it and she told my mom and it was part of my going away present! I love it! There dresses are so gorgeous and greatly priced and I promise these are my own opinions!! I'm about to head back to Jax for spring break and I cannot wait to get my shop on because shopping in Tallahassee is not the best! Let me know what you think! Would love to hear from you! Hope you are having a wonderful week!!












Dress: Agaci (Similar)
Leather Jacket: TJ Maxx, (Similar)
Tights: Target
Boots: Payless
Clutch: Grandmothers
Earrings: Payless (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors 


XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment