Friday, March 7, 2014

Classic Black and White

I have to warn you that this is one of my favorite looks!! So there are several pictures of it!! I got this top awhile back at Windsor but the one I posted that is similar is the exact same without the shoulder detailing. Anyways, I just love this look its so classic and fun! I have been really into black this season and its probably because black and white is a major trend this season. Anyways, I love being girly and playing dress up and I love this outfit! Well, I am off to start my spring break! Make sure you follow on Instagram to see everything!! Have a wonderful weekend!















Top: Windsor (old, very similar)
Skirt: Nastygal
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Walmart
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Tj Maxx, Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (Similar)

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment