Wednesday, March 5, 2014

1 dress from fall to spring


One of my favorite pieces to have in my closet is a maxi dress. First off they are so comfortable and then on top of that they still look cute. This is a dress and if you go back to my maxi + chevron post (which is linked if you click on it) you will see how I wore the outfit during fall/winter. Now it is getting a little warmer in Florida and this is how I wear it to class or an event I want to go to and still feel put together but not have to get my heels out or try to hard. Love it. I wore this to dinner with my great friends to support relay for life for a club I am in!! 















Dress: Ross (Similar)
Jean top: Forever21 (Similar)
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Loli and the Bean (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Sandals: Rack Room Shoes (Similar)

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the way these pictures turned out! The comparison of the two looks is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete