Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Metallic dress with a twist


If you have seen my previous posts you saw this dress worn a different way. I had a birthday to go to and I just love this dress so I wanted to change it up! I just added a top I had and a belt and this is what happened. Its perfect when you want to be dressy but do not want to wear the same dress you wore a few weeks ago. I'm obsessed with this look!! Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! Its cold here in Florida. Yesterday people were at the pool and today our winter coats are out! Got to love the weather change. One more week till spring break! I can make it through right?!  














Dress/Skirt: Alloy (old)
Top: Private Gallery (Similar)
Belt: Charlotte Russe (Similar)
Heels: Target (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Charming Charlies
Clutch: Grandmothers 

XOXO, 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment