Monday, March 3, 2014

Perfect Crop Top

Happy Monday everyone! I have one more week till spring break and I cannot wait for this week to finish so I can enjoy it and have some time off!!

 I love this outfit. I have been wanting to do the crop top trend but I would say I'm a more conservative dresser. I'm not big on showing too much! Even though some and most crop tops are not too revealing for me well, it is a big step. Anyways, I was shopping at Forever21 looking for a little black dress for an event I was going to and I wound up finding this. Doesn't that always happen when you go shopping for one thing you can never find it but you find a million other things that you were not there to get. Once I saw the skirt, in of course my favorite color which is a neutral I knew I had to try it on. It sort of reminds me of 1990s style. I mean styles always come back. This does remind a little of 1990s and that movie 'Clueless'. Either way I loved this when I tried it on and the outfit was so affordable I had to get it! 













Crop Top: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Zappos
Earrings: Lulu's
Bag: Charlotte Russe (old) (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Forever21

XOXO,

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Clueless was my favorite back in the day! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete