Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Classic Pearls

I am kind of obsessed with this outfit. I feel like I say that about every outfit! A few Christmases ago my dad got this necklace for my mom from Chico's. She had been eyeing it and I took him to the store to show him because he had no idea what she wanted. Anyways, I knew this necklace would go great with this sweater. I also knew I wanted to put this sweater over a button down top! I feel like pearls make any outfit classic. I'm happy my mom let me borrow her necklace to wear this! Well, I am off to write my family relationship paper and then I have to work on my product development assignment 3. Is it Friday yet? I'm ready to be on break again but back to reality I must go! 









Sweater: Target (Similar)
White button down: Moms (Similar)
Jeggings: TJ Maxx (Similar)
Booties: Payless (Similar)
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (Similar)
Earrings: Sisters
Necklace: Chico's (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Tj Maxx, Michael Kors


XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment