Thursday, March 20, 2014

Simple Casual Style

When I was home visiting for spring break I got to have a girls night out with my mom and sister. We went to Carrabbas and it was yummy. My dad doesn't love Carrabbs so we do not get to go there that often. I wore this outfit for a girls night with the family. I love something comfy and this top from Cotton On is so comfy! Its also only $12 so that is great as well! I love the denim vest look if you couldn't tell!! I wear it so many times. I am so happy it is almost Friday! Ready to have a pool day! It will be warm here and I'm ready to relax by the pool but for now I have to finish my homework! Thanks for stopping by my blog! 







Denim Vest: Forever21
Top: Cotton On
Jeggings: TJ Maxx (Similar)
Shoes: Target
Earrings:Target
Necklace: Forever21
Bag: TJ Maxx, Michael Kors


XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment