Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring break maxi style

I got this maxi dress a while back and had never wore it. I don't know why I do that sometimes. I guess I had no where to wear it! My favorite thing about this maxi is that I can wear it with flats. I am short so I have trouble with maxi dresses. I'm a little under 5'3 so in the fashion world I am petite. I got this dress from shoptherage.com. I found their store when I found Hope's. Anyways, this is the perfect day dress. I actually wound up wearing this dress twice while I was home for spring break. I wore it to Sunday funday and also the next weekend to go wine tasting with my best friend. There is a place called San Sebastian in St. Augustine where you can do a free wine tasting. Then on the weekends they have a roof top bar area with a band and tables where you can just sit and enjoy some wine and appetizers. It was a great day with my best friend! Even though I did get really sunburnt, it was a fun day to catch up with my friend and enjoy some wine. Now I'm back to reality with papers due and assignments! Back to homework and studying I go! 



















Maxi Dress: The Rage ( Shoptherage.com) (Similar)
Bag: H&M (Similar)
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes
Earrings: Charming Charlies (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings: Forever21

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment