Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tribal Sweater

I love love love this sweater! I got it towards the end of the winter season and for Floridians well there isn't much need of sweaters for that part of the season. I did not get a chance to wear this one that much! I have definitely seen this sweater every where this year but Hope's had it first! I actually have it in both colors! I always talk about Hope's and I feel like everyone knows who they are now but if you do not check them out at shophopes.com!! Free shipping on everything! Anyways, I forgot I had these jeans and had to bring them back out they are great they fit full high boots under. If you have seen previous posts these are the boots that I wear a lot! I am obsessed with this top from Alloy! I just got it for Christmas and I have worn it so much! I just washed it and I did not dry it I air dried but it did shrink a little so I recommend going up a size! I got an XS so I'll go get a small for the baggier look! It has been freezing here we had school cancelled yesterday because it was so cold and ice on the road. Hope everyone is staying safe in this winter weather! Its almost the weekend hang in there!
















Sweater: Hope's (got it last winter)
T-Shirt: Alloy Apparel
Boots: Charlotte Russe (old)
Necklace: Forever21
Bag: Tj Maxx, Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Gift
Hair Bun: Windsor



I'm wearing this hair bun in my hair! I love it! It is so quick and easy to do! I got mine at Windsor but you can get it any where! Windsor did have them for pretty cheap! Great investment! Happy hair days!


XOXO,

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment