Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sparkle and patent leather leggings


















Blazer: Forever21 (Similar)
Sparkle top: Windsor
Leggings: Alloyapparel
Heels: DSW
Clutch: It was my grandmothers
Earrings: Lulu's
Watch: Michael Kors

I got these leggings for Christmas and I was so excited!! I had circled them in my Alloy catalog that I get every so often!! I loved these and I know you can not tell in these pictures but these leggings are high waisted which I love because I have the high waist option but I can also wear them like normal leggings!! They are great! Also, this top is so gorgeous!! I love it! In Tallahassee we do not have a Windsor, ugh its so sad but, when I went back home for break I got to go to Windsor and I found this top! I contemplated buying it because I was like I don't know so I wound up leaving the store and not getting the top. However, every other store  I went to all I could think about was what outfits I could pair this top with and that for me told me I needed to get it! I went back and bought it! The heels I needed for interviews last semester! Love this outfit to go out or just for a dressy dinner!! Hope you are keeping warm!

*These are my thoughts on the clothes I wasn't asked by anyone to say anything about these apparel items!*

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment