Sunday, August 26, 2012

Florals in Key Largo.










Our last night in Key Largo!! We dressed up and took pictures! We then ordered pizza and watched The Hunger Games. I just had this dress and never wore it and when I had this jean shirt I had to see what it would look like together.

Jean shirt: Forever21
Dress: Alloy.com
Shoes: Bakers
Bag: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors
Brown Bracelet: Styleloveliving.com





During the day we went parasailing. I was beyond terrified! Heights are not my thing! I'm also scared of tornadoes! It was getting cloudy about the time we went. The people at the stand were telling us they were going to watch the radar and listen for an announcement. Then they started talking about how they saw tornado's and yesterday a water spout! I was panicking about going up but I am so glad I did! It was so much fun!! It was calm and not as scary as I thought it was going to be!! I would do it again! The guy on the boat was very helpful and told me to let go when we went up and I did! It was beautiful! The water was so pretty! It was worth it!! Made the vacation so much fun!




This was the sunrise!!
Hope everyone had a great summer and a wonderful beginning to the fall season!! Can't wait for the wonderful style in fall!! Layering is my favorite!! Although winter in Florida is not exactly cold but still my favorite time of the year!!
Happy beginning to the fall!!
XOXO

Katelyn.

















Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment