Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dinner in Key Largo.









I am a full time nanny while I am in college. My friend Megan and I didn't get to take a vacation over the summer so we did a groupon to Key Largo. We dressed up our first night there and took pictures then headed to The Fish House Encore for dinner.

Top: Charlotte Russe
White Jeans: Wet Seal
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors

Megan and I spent two days in Key Largo and also went to South Beach in Miami! We had a nice little vacation and are ready for the start of school on Monday! Glad we got to go on a little vacation before the start of school!! Thankful for my best friend!!

Hope you all had a terrific summer and a great beginning to your school year or a great time back at work!!

Enjoy fall!!

XOXO

Katelyn. 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment