Friday, January 30, 2015

Simple Sweater



Happy Friday all!! I have to be honest, I don't always wear these glamours outfits! Actually, more often than not I am in an outfit just like this one! I love a good sweater and boot combo in the winter. I live in Florida so our winters have a few cold days but are usually freezing in the morning and then by noon really warm. This sweater is perfect and is my go to when I wake up late for my 8 am classes and need to get dressed in five minutes. I tend to be on the colder side so this sweater is one of my warm sweaters! I classify my sweaters and when its cold and I need a really warm sweater this is my go to! I love wearing my boots because in Florida we don't get to wear them that often! I hope you are enjoying your Friday! I am heading home this weekend but I will be back here on Monday with a new post for you all! You can keep up to date with what I am doing this weekend by checking out my instagram. (@simplystyleremains)





Sweater: Target / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Rack Room Shoes (Very Similar) / Bag: Lulu's (Old) 

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment