Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall textures



So, this year it seems I am into hats. I am obsessed! I think a hat just definitely says fall! If you saw my post on Monday you know I have been shopping at Kohls lately! The LC Lauren Conrad clothes are great and the deals you can get right now are awesome! I got this top for around $21 but I believe it has been marked down further. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of this top! I love the detail and texture on it! Its gorgeous and perfect for winters in Florida. The great thing too is that I know I can wear it in spring and summer as well!! Hope your week is going great! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! Be sure to check below for links to everything I'm wearing! 













Top: Kohls
Jeggings: Reef Boutique (local) (Similar)
Boots: Rack Room Shoes (Similar)
Hat: Target (Similar)
Necklace: Forever21
Bag: Kate Spade (Similar)

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment