Friday, November 14, 2014

Colorblock sweater & a beanie



Florida is finally getting cold! It was in the 40's last night which might not sound cold to you but for us its freezing. This sweater is perfect for those cold nights. I love the colorblock look of the sweater and that its warm. Its from Forever21! This is definitely my favorite sweater this season! This outfit keeps me comfortable and cute which are two of my favorite things! I hope you have had a wonderful week! Scroll to the bottom of the post where I linked what I am wearing!! Enjoy your Friday! I'll be back Monday with a new post! 

































Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: American Eagle (Similar)
Bag: TJ Maxx, Michael Kors
Shoes: Ross (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Shoedazzle (Similar here and here)
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean
Beanie: Forever21


XOXO,




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment