Friday, July 25, 2014

Maxi Obsessed

Lately I have been obsessed with maxi dresses. They can be dressed up or down and not to mention they are really comfy. They are one of my go to pieces to look really cute without trying to hard. I was cleaning out my closet, which let me tell you is not an easy task.  When I clean my closet out I start to put stuff in the get rid of bag and then I go back and pull them out. I start to think I might want this it may be back in style soon. Anyways, as I was cleaning out my closet I found this number I had bought awhile back. I love the colors and its just a fun maxi! What is your favorite maxi? Hope you are enjoying this Friday and you are getting prepared for your weekend!! Enjoy!!














Dress: Marshalls
Necklace:Bauble Bar
Bangles: Forever21
Shoes: Coach (ON SALE)
Bag: Coach

XOXO,




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment