Friday, July 18, 2014

LC Lauren Conrad Maxi

I love Kohl's! My mom and I used to shop there every Saturday when I lived back home. I don't get to go as often as I used to but I love the Lauren Conrad line. It is the whole reason I head to Kohl's!! With that being said I WISH and HOPE that they will make smaller sizes for the LC by Lauren Conrad line. I love all her pieces but I can't fit majority of them!! I saw this dress on Kohl's instagram and had to go check it out! I did and I saw several other things I liked but nothing else fit!! So, I am hoping they start making some smaller sizes for her line! Anyways, I love this maxi dress! It is gorgeous and I just love it!! I would go to the store and check it out because it looks better in person than online! Hope you are having a wonderful Friday! Enjoy your weekend!! 























Dress: Kohl's
Shoes: Target
Watch: Michael Kors


Simply,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment