Thursday, March 13, 2014

Flower power

I love this floral print! I have seen it so many places this spring season which makes sense! Florals for spring! I love it and then these Steve Madden wedges from Burlington Coat Factory are the best! I love a good deal. I am happy that the weather was warm for a while its back to being a little chilly. No more shorts! I am ready to bring back my shorts and swim suits for summer! At least I had a little warmth during my spring break! Hope you are having a great Thursday! It is almost the weekend! 










Top: Charlotte Russe
Cardigan: Windsor
Shorts: American Eagle (Similar)
Wedges: Burlington Coat Factory (Similar here and here)
Bag: Target (Similar)
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Reef Boutique
Watch: Michael Kors

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment