Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Beach Day

Spring break is here and I finally got to go to the beach. I was so excited to wear this new swim suit I got the other day! I fell in love with the colors and they finally have my size. Anyways, I love the beach just laying out and the smell of salt water. It wound up being a little too cold to tan completely but I got to enjoy the water and sand. Then we headed to St. Augustine to enjoy some food and fun! I am so happy to have a break from school and just relax! Hope you are having a wonderful week whether you get spring break or not!!












Tank Top: Old  (Similar)
Shorts: American Eagle (Similar)
Bag: Victoria Secret (Similar)
Sunglasses: Target (Similar)
Shoes: TJ Maxx 
Hat: Walmart (Similar)

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment