Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target Review

Peter Pilotto debuted his line at Target and I for one love it! I was so excited when I saw the images of the clothes that were coming! In my product development class we even discussed the line and it made me curious about what was being brought to Target. So after seeing it in class I went online and previewed the line and I fell in love with the colorful prints. I am normally not a girl who wears several prints I stick to neutrals and have a few pops of color here and there but not many prints. I absolutely love these prints. Prints especially florals are every where and are usually out for spring so some times I feel like I've seen that before but when I saw this line I felt like I have never seen a print like that before.

The collection launched online and in stores at Target and Net-a-porter.com on February 9th. I was really excited because I love clothes and I know how Targets collaborations can sell out quickly so I was up the night before at midnight because I am a late owl and the collection was not online as of 1 a.m. February 9th. That morning I woke up about 9 a.m. for church and I got on Targets website and also looked at Net-a-porter to see the two dresses I really wanted. I wanted the one I am wearing in this blog post and the one pictured below.
I was bummed out when this was not available online and was also not available in store. I'm honestly not sure if this had been available online and I missed it or its just not available in store here because not enough people would buy it. I also looked at net-a-porter and I personally was not impressed with what they had to offer from the line. I wish they had more of variety of the collection. Like items such as the above so that I could have purchased it. I also did not like how everything from the collection was not offered in stores. I feel like Target should have specified what items would go online or in store and what time they would be available. That is what I was disappointed with. That is my only critique of the collaboration!! I loved the designs and prints I bought three pieces. So here is my Peter Pilotto look! Check it out!
















Shoes: Target (old)
Bag: TJ Maxx, Michael Kors
Watch: Michael Korsing 

Thanks for checking my page out!!

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment